This week's book giveaway is in the Mac OS forum. We're giving away four copies of a choice of "Take Control of Upgrading to Yosemite" or "Take Control of Automating Your Mac" and have Joe Kissell on-line! See this thread for details.
Ok, I am not sure that this is the right place but I will try here..
Anyway.. I am using Eclipse on Windows and Google add on for Eclipse (you know.. for google app engine)..
I created Application on Google App Engine web site. The right place where it should be created. Gave it the name "iprogg", just a simple name for first app.
Then I made full project that works realy fine. Its basicly a copy of the example from guide. (Just to test does this thing work).
I added that name "iprogg" to war/web-inf/appengience-web.xml .. just where it should be so now there is a line saying <application>iprogg</application> .. which I think should be totaly ok.
So... as everything now is good I tried to upload it using that Google toolbar. Pressed "Deploy to app engine" and again pressed DEPLOY button. Everything starts and then!
Then, I got ERROR.. saying: