We are pleased to announce the new release of Aspose.Email for Java 1.2.0 . This new release introduces a great feature for implementing access to default folders. It allows developers to remove an item from PST file. Moreover, it fixes some important features like TIF attachment, adding messages in PST, access to log4j library and many more. The main new and improved features added in this release are listed below
- Implementing access to default folders
- Remove an item from PST file
- Difference in Msg to Eml conversion
- Pst.MessageInfo.MessageClass issue is resolved for all messages
- TIF attachment recognition is fixed
- Pst: FolderInfo.AddMessage works improperly
- An exception throws when adding messages in PST
- NoClassDefFoundError fixed when building with log4j library
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Email for Java documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Email for performing different tasks like the followings.
Aspose.Email for Java is a Non-Graphical Java component that enables Java applications to read and write Microsoft Outlook documents without utilizing Microsoft Outlook. It enables developers to create new MSG file from scratch, update an existing MSG file, read Outlook MSG file & get it's properties like subject, body, recipients in to, cc and bcc, Adding or removing attachment, sender information and MAPI properties. Aspose.Email for Java can be used with Web as well as Desktop Application.
Contact Information Aspose Pty Ltd,
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066
Aspose - Your File Format Experts [email]email@example.com[/email]