This week's book giveaway is in the Mac OS forum. We're giving away four copies of a choice of "Take Control of Upgrading to Yosemite" or "Take Control of Automating Your Mac" and have Joe Kissell on-line! See this thread for details.
ServiceNow helps organizations transform the way IT delivers business value to end-users. Born in the cloud in 2004, Service-now.com was the first to offer IT Management software as a service (SaaS). The company continues to turn the $14 billion IT operations market on its head with ongoing product and services innovations. Today, ServiceNow is recognized as the fastest growing vendor in it's market offering intuitive, social and flexible IT management services at a fraction of the price of the legacy software players. The company's highly-satisfied customer base, which is doubling year over year, trust ServiceNow to provide the IT 3.0 platform that visionary CIOs depend on to transform their businesses. You've never seen IT management done like this before...
ServiceNow is currently seeking an exceptional Senior Web Application Developer to build highly innovative solutions on top of our proven platform-as-a-service(PaaS) product.
• Analyse, design and develop business applications.
• Design and implement software that is simple, intuitive, and easy to use that will allow customers to extend and customize the functionality to meet their specific business needs.
• Use business analysis skills to directly interface with customers to hear what they really want, and not through the filter of marketing or project managers.
Desired Skills & Experience
• Strong business analysis skills and ability to talk to customers to get business requirements
• Must be technically savvy and able to design useful applications to meet the customer problems.
• Must be a self-starter "techie" and explore new solutions
• Must be someone who is intellectually curious and excited about working with customers and gets gratification from building useful IT applications and solutions.
• Koweldge of workflow software highyl advantageous.
• Knowledge of ITIL or experience of IT operational practices would be an advantage