HealthFusion Internship Program A limited number of paid internship positions are available through the calendar year, including spring, summer, and fall. The commitment is for 3 to 6 month, full time. HealthFusion's interns will get exposure to all aspects of the software development lifecycle and try out the latest trends in web application development using JAVA. For 2012, we have internship positions in the software development team. The position allows room to grow and become a full-time software developer.Email your resume to email@example.com
About HealthFusion HealthFusion develops Web-based, cloud computing software for physicians, hospitals, and medical billing services. HealthFusion solutions include MediTouch EHR (Electronic Health Record and Patient Portal), MediTouch PM (Practice Management), and its integrated Claims Clearinghouse. MediTouch EHR is iPad®-native and was designed for use on mobile tablets; it is optimized for use on the Apple® iPad's browser. MediTouch EHR offers a unique array of features that facilitate adoption of EHR technology, including its mobile, Pure Cloud™ platform, its cross-compatibility with traditional desktop, laptop, Windows® and Mac® hardware devices, and its affordable subscription payment model. MediTouch EHR is Meaningful Use Certified, and is one of just a few EHR products that are fully integrated across the clinical, billing, clearinghouse, and patient portals; this integration affords users a hassle-free office computing experience. HealthFusion is dedicated to connecting health-care industry participants in the United States to reduce administrative costs, offer a superior customer service experience, and improve the overall quality of health care. Thousands of users throughout the country place their trust in HealthFusion and MediTouch on a daily basis. Health care is complicated; HealthFusion makes it easy. To learn more visit www.HealthFusion.com.
What you can expect to learn * How to develop modern web applications at large scale.
* The challenges of deploying complex web applications in a production environment.
* Best practices for working in a professional development team with experienced industry veterans.
* Experience with the latest web technologies including but not limited to jQuery, memcache, HTML, CSS, AJAX, SOAP, JSP/Servlet, JDBC, PL/SQL, Oracle 10g, AWS S3, SimpleDB, SQS, SNS, Amazon EC2, PDF Technologies.
Job Requirements * BS or MS in Computer Science, or equivalent experience
* Outstanding programming skills, preferably in Java
* Able to demonstrate strong intellectual capabilities and significant individual contributions
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Desired Skills * Experience implementing high traffic web applications
* Experience with high performance systems in a commercial setting
* Experience with SQL and no-SQL databases
* Experience with Amazon Sampled, SQS, S3, SNS
* Experience with PDF technologies - iText, RenderX, easyPDF.
* Experience with Agile / Scrum and/or test driven methodologies a plus
We offer healthcare, dental, 401k and disability benefits
Immigration Status: Should be authorized to work in US H1-B Holders OK. We will assist in the transfer the H1-B.