Create Large XLSX Files Using LightCells APIs & Check Empty Columns
posted 3 years ago
What is new in this release?
The long awaited version of Aspose.Cells for Java 7.1.1 has been released. It includes a useful feature for checking if a column is blank. We have also made enhancements to the LightCells APIs so that you can now create huge XLSX files quickly. We have also enhanced the formula calculation engine and sorted out a few formulas. Moreover, we have improved the Excel-to-PDF feature. This release includes plenty of improved features as listed below
- Check whether a column is blank
- Saving to XLSX with LightCells API by directly rendering to OutputStream - Secondary category axis of SCATTER chart become text axis
- Contents in Textbox have been rendered correctly
- ROUND function now round a value greater than 922337.20
- Chart is now reads correctly from ODS template file
- Custom Number format: "dd.MM.yyyy" is now saved correctly for ODS file
- LineShape become shorter in the generated PDF document is fixed now.
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Cells for Java documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Cells for performing different tasks like the followings.
Aspose.Cells is a Java component for spreadsheet reporting without using Microsoft Excel. Other features include creating spreadsheets, opening encrypted excel files, macros, VBA, unicode, formula settings, pivot tables, importing data from JDBC ResultSet and support of CSV, SpreadsheetML, PDF, ODS and all file formats from Excel 97 to Excel 2007. It is compatible with Windows, Linux & Unix and supports all advanced features of data management, formatting, worksheet, charting and graphics.