SuccessFactors is the leading provider of cloud-based Business Execution Software and delivers business alignment, team execution, people performance, and learning management solutions to organizations of all sizes across more than 60 industries. With approximately 15 million subscription seats globally, we strive to delight our customers by delivering innovative solutions, content and analytics, process expertise and best practices insights from serving our broad and diverse customer base. Today, we have more than 3,500 customers in more than 168 countries using our application suite in 35 languages. SuccessFactors' scalable cloud platform supports organizations of all sizes from dozens to millions of users.
With headquarters in San Mateo, California, and more than 1,700 employees, the SuccessFactors team is widely regarded for creating innovative technology, generating more than 80 percent of new sales from applications that did not exist five years ago, and as one of the fastest growing leaders in cloud applications. SuccessFactors has a unique culture. We are highly innovative and our products are defining new frontiers of software-as-a-service. We have extraordinary leadership and an aggressive, sales-driven culture.
Everything we do at SuccessFactors is based on these simple core values:
- Respect for the individual. No Jerks.
- Passion. Get a rush from what we do.
- Customer Success. Making heroes of our customers through results
- Kaizen! Continuous improvement.
- Take Calculated Risks. Make mistakes, learn from them.
- Meritocracy. Pay for performance.
- Get it Done. Do whatever it (legally) takes.
- Transparency. Brutally honest communication.
- Measurable Results.
SAP to accelerate cloud strategy with agreement to acquire SuccessFactors. Creates global cloud leader with world-class applications, technology and expertise; gains immediate scale and momentum in fast-growing cloud-based human capital management segment. With proven deployments in SAP environments at companies in diverse industries, the combination of SuccessFactors and SAP holds significant growth potential considering the more than 500 million employees of SAP suctomres and its 15,000 HCM deployments.
The Sr. Software Engineer enhances and maintains the Jobs2Web Recruitment Marketing Platform and associated applications.
Specifically, the Sr. Software Engineer role will have impact through these responsibilities:
- Create and maintain the application architecture for the Jobs2Web platform, provide application architecture guidance to the development group and other Jobs2Web departments, and engage in hands-on development as required.
- Participate in a dynamic team environment, including frequent team feedback, collaboration, training and code review.
- Professionally communicate with our internal clients, including Client Services and Sales.
- Demonstrate ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
Desired Qualifications and Competencies:
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience, with at least 7 years of application development experience required.
- Experience with Java required. Desired areas of expertise include
- Java EE 6
- Apache Solr/Lucene
- GlassFish 3
- JSF - EJB 3.1
- Experience in creation and maintenance of enterprise-grade application architecture, including SOA and messaging systems is required
- Experience in SQL language and database technologies required.
- Application of OO principles and use of best practices in web development required, with a strong background in application architecture.
- ColdFusion MX experience desired, with experience using application frameworks and ColdFusion components.
- Exposure to Adobe Flex 3 applications desired.
- Competent in use of HTML, XML, CSS, and AJAX technologies.
- Experience working in an Agile Scrum environment is desired.
- Proficient in use of source control, defect management, and release management tools.
- Consistently demonstrates strong team and individual performance.
- Effective written and oral communication skills as well as strong interpersonal skills are essential.
- Builds positive and effective relationships with individuals both internal and external to the organization.
- Staffing/HR industry knowledge a plus.
Do you know someone that might be interested? Refer them to SuccessFactors and make $1,000!
subject: Sr. Software Engineer (Java) in Minneapolis, MN