This week's book giveaway is in the OO, Patterns, UML and Refactoring forum. We're giving away four copies of Refactoring for Software Design Smells: Managing Technical Debt and have Girish Suryanarayana, Ganesh Samarthyam & Tushar Sharma on-line! See this thread for details.
Location: Ithaca, New York (relocation assistance is provided)
Salary: $60,000.00 - $85,000.00
This company in Ithaca, NY is seeking Java programmers for mutiple openings.
They are targeting a blend of Junior/Senior level hires( 4 jr.level
to 1 senior level ratio) for the Programmers.
This is growth due to their business growing at a fast pace.
Relocation is offered for these positions,
they will consider sign-on bonuses and also take into consideration
the cost of relocation dependent on the candidates
and their situations.
If you have 3 +years experience and are looking for a fun and laid
back culture but a fast paced and busy work environment
with the option to telecommute based on where you are within a 50
mile radius from Ithaca, please apply for more details!!
They will also consider candidates with transferrable H1B visas.
- Implement, unit test and maintain software components
- Work closely with other members of the Development team
- Interact with BA, QA and Support teams on an on-going basis
- Current hands-on expertise in Java (min of 3 yrs exp), Java
development tools, primarily Eclipse
- Expertise in Relational Database Management Systems, primarily Oracle
- Familiar with Software Configuration Management tools, primarily Subversion
- Familiar with Linux and Microsoft Windows operating systems
- Ability to work flexible work hours if needed
- Good verbal / written communication skills, sufficient competence
in English is required
- Good team player, able to work well with distributed teams
- BA / BS degree
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to:
email@example.com Please use job code:Javaranch/ Ithaca Java/AS