Title: Sr Network Engineer (Ccie)
Sector: It & Telecoms
Job Type: Perm
Salary offered : $145,000.00/year.
Location: Boca Raton, Florida, United States
Specs: My client is recognized as a thought and technology leader in the digital marketing space. Driving this advancement is an enormous amount data and the platforms which manage it. But the most important part of our progress is people - really smart people. Responsibilities:
• Network design, providing architecture authority, and maintaining industry best common practices; evangelizing network architecture as authority on technical level.
• Installation and maintenance of network equipment in a production environment
• Development and management of Cisco Nexus 7000, 5000 switches, ASA 5550 firewalls and routers, F5 Big IP Load Balancers, and other network equipment configurations in several data centers.
• Voice over IP configuration
• Advanced operational knowledge of BGP, OSPF, VRFs, and VDC
• Designing, deploying and testing firewall policies and load balancer configurations for new and updated production services;
• Troubleshooting and diagnosis via monitoring software of network elements and statistics
• Authoring and/or implementation of change requests
• Create, monitor, update, and correct documentation regarding current environment and configuration elements Requirements: A successful candidate for this job will have extensive experience in datacenter LAN and WAN architecture design, diagramming, implementation, operations and support, including expertise in layered network architecture, system design, intra- and inter-domain routing protocols, ancillary network services operations, and security design. Understands tiered datacenter LAN core reference architecture and upstream ISP and backbone architecture. Experienced in VoIP configuration with multi vendors
• Five years experience in large-scale Internet services network operations required.
• Nexus 7000, 5000, FEX, ASA 5550, F5 Big IP Load Balancers, VoIP configuration desired
• BGP, OSPF, MPLS, Cisco Datacenter Design, FCoE, 10 GgiE desired
• CCIE The ideal candidate should possess the following attributes:
• Creative and highly motivated, excellent problem solver
• Experienced in oral and written communications; can take control of emergency incidents and calmly apply expertise and logic to bring incident to quick and satisfactory resolution, communicating with management throughout.
• Willing to document operation procedures in detail
• Flexible and responsive to changing situations; capable of working in a fluid and dynamic environment
• Handles high stress and pressure-filled situations in a calm and professional manner; sees chaos as an opportunity to bring order and positive change. Ability to extract and present insights from campaign performance reports.