Liquid Technologies have revealed the kick off of their “Risk-Free” strategy to aid customers who will be considering the purchase of Liquid XML Studio.
To help allay anxieties from potential customers, Liquid Technologies are offering a complimentary upgrade to Liquid Studio 2012, with every purchase of Liquid Studio 2011. A company spokesman added “Our Risk-Free campaign is aimed at bolstering confidence to buy Liquid Studio today, without the worry or cost of having to upgrade again to a newer version”.
Liquid XML Studio is really an XML tool set along with IDE, incorporating all of the applications essential for designing and developing XML applications, including an XML Editor, XML Schema Editor, WSDL Editor, Web Service Tools etc. Underneath is a thorough summary of these core tools.
1. XML Schema Editor (XSD) - a visual XSD editor, providing an abstract look at your XSD and also a graphical XML schema designer.
2. XML Data Binding Code Generator (dev ed only) - just about the most extensive XML Data Binding Code Generator tool available, with 100 % support for all major development languages, hardware environments, and schema standards.
3. WSDL Editor - gets rid of the unnecessary and complex WSDL standard and just shows you the core structure of the WSDL, that makes it much simpler for you to work with WSDL documents for faster, easier editing.
4. XML Editor - incorporates a Graphical User Interface (GUI) providing you with an excellent graphical view, text view or split view of your xml documents for maximum control and flexibility.
5. Microsoft Visual Studio Integration (2005, 2008, 2010) - the Liquid XML Editor plugin offers you seamless integration with Visual Studio 2005, 2008 & 2010. The plugin make use of the properties panel, error window, and find and replace dialogs to provide a familiar interface.
6. Web Service Test Client - Make calls to any web service, quickly and simply just by, picking out the web service url and method from a drop down list.
7. XPath Expression Builder - a built in XPath tool that allows you to create XPath queries and also to view the results whilst you type. The XPath builder binds itself to the active XML editor letting you query any XML panel from the environment.
8. HTML Documentation Generator - a clever HTML documentation tool which generates HTML or ASP.net documentation from an XML Schema (XSD).
9. XSLT Editor & Debugger - a powerful step by step debugger, it displays local variables, watch expressions and also the call stack while you run through your code.
10. XQuery Editor & Debugger - the entire process is entirely simplified, reducing your development time whilst improving quality and reliability of your code.
11. Large File Editor - The Liquid XML Editor Large File Editor is capable of opening and editing very large files in excess of 4GB and will even work well on Terabyte files.
The most up-to-date 2011 version comes with Liquid Data Mapper (dev ed only), a whole new component to the existing suite of features, Liquid Technologies describe their Liquid Data Mapper as a powerful graphical xml mapping tool which enables users to map data in xml files by connecting data in one set of fields, to fields in another data set, with complete control through a manual transform.
Some of the features include, easily set source and destination targets, intuitively transition between design and source view, develop filter rules, compose logical expressions and output your generated code in a number of formats from xlst to xquery.
ABOUT LIQUID TECHNOLOGIES
Liquid Technologies Ltd supplies world-leading productivity applications for XML software developers conforming to the W3C standards. Their main solution, Liquid XML Studio 2011, is an advanced XML Development Environment and XML toolkit this includes an XML Editor, that contains all the tools necessary for designing and developing XML schema and XML applications.