This week's giveaway is in the EJB and other Java EE Technologies forum. We're giving away four copies of EJB 3 in Action and have Debu Panda, Reza Rahman, Ryan Cuprak, and Michael Remijan on-line! See this thread for details.
You've got the hot skills, the winning attitude and the clearance, but maybe your job doesn't live up to your career goals.
At CollabraSpace, you decide which project best suits your interests, talents, and ambitions. Our tasks run the full range from Proof of Concept studies to enterprise level production systems. Tell us what you like to do, chances are we have a program ready to reward your talent.
A typical project may have you:
• Starting your day with a scrum where PMs help identify and solve problems
• Leveraging proven and emerging frameworks (Spring, JSF, EJB, etc.), Design Patterns, continuous integration and other best of breed practices and technologies
• Bouncing ideas off of talented coworkers, capable managers and senior staff
• Parsing through packets, enabling collaboration through cloud architectures, creating and cataloging metadata tags, or building distributed enterprise applications with the JEE stack
• Configuring, integrating and deploying applications to Tomcat, WebLogic, JBoss or other servers
• Distributing processing and storage through cloud solutions (Hadoop, Accumulo, Pig, and associated tools)
• Employing Object Oriented Design practices while learning Aspect Oriented Programming, Feature and/or Test-Driven Development
• Building tools and providing analytics that customers *want* to use
What you should know:
• How to learn. Really -- we have smart people and informed customers and the best way to harness this potential is through continuous learning.
• Core Java and/or Java EE
• Scripting languages, database connectivity, and how to write and perform a variety of tests
Ask yourself this...
Do you work for an organization that values your contributions? Do you get to pick your projects? Do you get paid for every hour you work on the program? Do your teammates help you? Do your managers inspire you? Is profit sharing a core value that you can take to the bank? Does your company pay all the premiums for your family's Blue Choice or Blue Preferred medical plans?
Maybe it's time to move beyond your job and get a career at www.CollabraSpace.com
Applicants must be U.S. citizens. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Candidates with active clearances are encouraged to apply.