Description of our Client: Client is one of the world's leading global Consulting, IT solutions and services enterprise with a 2010-11 revenues of over $8 billion. Client offers a consulting-led, integrated portfolio of IT and IT-enabled services delivered through its unique Global Network Delivery Model, recognized as the benchmark of excellence in software development. Client employs over 225,000 professionals at over 100 branches across 47 countries, and services more than 1,000 global clients.
Position Type: Permanent
Strong J2EE Design and Development Experience
Necessary Skills :
- build scalable web applications using the latest UI frameworks over a Java/J2EE platform
- implementing high performance, scalable software solutions
- Require several years experience developing large-scale web-based applications using object-oriented languages.
- BS /MS in computer science or equivalent field with 6+ years relevant
- Minimum of 4 years experience in development of systems using Java/J2EE/Hibernate/SQL/XML/Oracle in a Linux environment
- Expertise in Web UI frameworks like GWT, Struts, JQuery.
- Strong software design skills
- Strong Java fundamentals
- Strong Hibernate and ORM.
- Experience in building Web services.
- Exposure to several open source java based frameworks
- Expertise in SQL and database schema design for Oracle Database.
- Extensive JUnit experience.
• Previous experience in working in onsite : offshore model will be a plus
Roles & Responsibilities : Design and Development
Generic Managerial Skills : Able to plan/track tasks/activities
Report progress/challenges to Project Manager
Education : Engineering Graduate
1. BS/MS in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field preferred. Significant professional experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
2. Highly motivated, self-starter that can work proactively with minimal supervision.
3. Strong organizational skills applied across multiple concurrent projects.
4. Effective communication skills (verbal/written/presentation).
5. Ability to work on multiple projects and assignments simultaneously and deliver them on time.
6. Ability to effectively negotiate and plan resources and priorities.
7. Experience of working on Full life cycle projects.
If you bring willingness, flexibility and a desire to impress please apply now. Interviews on March 17th , 2012. J2EE
ReqRoute, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law. (www.reqrouteinc.com)
subject: J2EE developers with UI frameworks like Struts/JQuery/GWT- Full Time; Cupertino, CA; 3/15/12