Relevant Experience (Yrs) : 5 years relevant Architect experience
Necessary Skills : 1) J2EE Architect
2) experience in designing, architecting highly scalable, usable, and performant web applications using J2EE.
3) server side technology (Java, JSP, Tomcat, J2EE, Web Services, frameworks)
5) hands on database experience (MySQL, Oracle).
6) Excellent communication skills
Desired Skills : • Prefer experience with high-volume transactional systems, such as eCommerce or order fulfillment, etc.
• Ideally, candidate would have previous experience in a start-up environment and is comfortable performing many roles.
Roles & Responsibilities : • Help define engineering best practices and provide technical mentorship
• Design, develop, test and maintain multiple J2EE web applications
• Investigate and resolve any production issues from end user to database
• Work with project managers to ensure that all project deliverables are on time and high quality
• Work collaboratively with other teams; QA, UX, etc
• Develop and mentor vendor teams to write elegant code using effective automated unit tests
• Assist in deploying applications to Dev, QA, Production environments
• Administer existing applications for configuration changes, upgrades, plugins, etc
Experience or understanding of architectural principles and frameworks (MVC, Spring, and Hibernate desired)
Strong analytical, problem solving skills and technical troubleshooting
Experience with testing frameworks, continuous integration and build tools (i.e. jUnit, DBUnit, Maven, Jenkins/Hudson, Ant)
Experience or demonstrated knowledge designing and building frameworks that support test development and its application in testing APIs, components, web services, relational databases and content management systems
Knowledge of performance and profiling testing highly desired (jProbe, jMeter, YourKit)
Demonstrated knowledge of UNIX servers, commands, environments and tools
Experience supporting Atlassian products (specifically Confluence, Jira and Crucible)
Keen eye for detail and stubborn resolve to drive to high quality delivery
Education : Graduate/Post Graduate
Work Location : Cupertino, CA
Resource Manager: Pooja S
Email: email@example.com Call 408 599 5183 - my direct number for any Questions or further discussion
I’ve looked at a lot of different solutions, and in my humble opinion Aspose is the way to go. Here’s the link: http://aspose.com