I finally made it, Part 1 was in my bucket from 2 years. I had purchased vouchers last year, they were going to expire. So i set the date, focused on the exam, made it. Will move on to Part2,3.
I've used all the resources listed on the SCEA site, went thru all SCEA experiences and i used Oracle's epractice exam.
After the test, Oracle's report listed 4 questions which i answered incorrectly. To my surprise i'vent seen those questions in my test, yet somehow test software listed as incorrectly answered questions, not sure if anybody have faced the same issue.
Probably it may happened due to slowness in questions appearing on screen, I may have clicked twice. But i did reviewed again through all questions, surprise. Anyway glad, i made it.