The long awaited version of Aspose.Slides for JasperReports 1.7.0 has been released. This release introduces support for JasperReports 4.5.0. Many of the issues with text wrapping in tables that our customers reported have been resolved in this release. We’ve also improved image rendering in the exported reports. The list of improved features in this release are listed below
- Images are growing beyond the element sizeis fixed
- Image scale 'RetainShape' not working for Aspose.Slides
- Text overlaps on footer text field is fixed
- Table's cell text wraps issue is resolved
- HTML problem in jrxml is fixed
- Text comes out from the table's cell is now fixed
- java.lang.NoSuchMethodError with JasperReports 4.5.0 is fixed
- Image scale 'RetainShape' not working for Aspose.Slides is now resolved.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Slides for JasperReports documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Slides for performing different tasks like the followings.
Aspose.Slides for JasperReports is an external exporter for JasperReports that allows to convert reports in PowerPoint presentation (PPT) and PowerPoint slideshow (PPS) formats in your java applications. It supports Java 2 platform standard edition 5.0 and JasperReports 2.0, 3.0 and higher. It is built with extensive development efforts making it possible to export reports to PowerPoint formats like original reports. Now you can also integrate Aspose.Slides for JasperReports with JasperServer.