This week's book giveaway is in the General Computing forum. We're giving away four copies of Arduino in Action and have Martin Evans, Joshua Noble, and Jordan Hochenbaum on-line! See this thread for details.
So here I am trying to read some xml from a WSDL Webservice. I read it with a buffer, store it in a String and then save it to a .xml file. Problem is... So far with 200 or so blocks of content, it works. Thought this client is supposed to save data from a hundred thousand blocks of content. What I've read so far that has been useful, but hasn't solved the problem is this: Stack Overflow.
My piece of code is really bad for now. So.. If you guy point me in the right direction and just find a way.
(Here's the code)
I know the problem with storing the all the xml data into a String. And I tried to use the Read and Write at the same time, but I get some crashes..
As stated above, I just need to be pointed into something helpful
Srry I took this long to answer. I was testing it with as many results as possible.
It worked just fine, tyvm! I had never used a BufferedReader with bytes before,
and that's probably the reason I didn't find a solution online for myself.