Importing Data From Custom Objects for POJO & Convert Sheet to Image
Joined: Mar 10, 2010
What is new in this release?
The long awaited version of Aspose.Cells for Java 7.1.2 has been released. This month’s release provides support to create or manage tables in XLS format. You can now import data from custom objects for POJO. Read more about this in our Importing Data to Worksheets article. We have also made some enhancements to the sheet-to-PDF feature. We have made enhancements to the auto-fitting columns feature and have fixed some bugs to do with charts and shapes. This release includes plenty of improved features as listed below
- Support Cells.importCustomObjects() method for importing POJO
- Enhancements are made for autoFitColumns() methods
- Performance for Sheet-to-Image feature with gridlines on
- NullPointerException occurred when calling Cell.getDisplayStyle() method
- Maximum value for Scatter chart cannot be set properly
- Text in shapes was lost or moved to out of shapes range in the generated PDF file
- Series name was not shown for Date Labels in the chart
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Cells for Java documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Cells for performing different tasks like the followings.
Aspose.Cells is a Java component for spreadsheet reporting without using Microsoft Excel. Other features include creating spreadsheets, opening encrypted excel files, macros, VBA, unicode, formula settings, pivot tables, importing data from JDBCResultSet and support of CSV, SpreadsheetML, PDF, ODS and all file formats from Excel 97 to Excel 2007. It is compatible with Windows, Linux & Unix and supports all advanced features of data management, formatting, worksheet, charting and graphics.