Win a copy of Re-engineering Legacy Software this week in the Refactoring forum
or Docker in Action in the Cloud/Virtualization forum!
  • Post Reply
  • Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
  • New Topic

Course Requirement - before or during?

 
Fernando Franzini
Ranch Hand
Posts: 489
2
Java Spring Ubuntu
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Hi Folks

I'm with a doubt.
The mandatory course should be made before the other phases of the certification or can be done during or after?
Best regards.
 
kumar naresh
Ranch Hand
Posts: 120
1
  • Likes 2
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
It can be done at any point of time, even after completing part 3 also you can complete mandatory training.

Thanks,
Kumar.
 
Sharma Ashutosh
Bartender
Posts: 346
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Please go thru the forum..it has been discussed in some thread...
i vaguely remember that you can appear even after completing all the 3 parts...though i don't understand the logic why someone has to undergo training if they are all done with all the 3 parts...
 
Fernando Franzini
Ranch Hand
Posts: 489
2
Java Spring Ubuntu
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Sharma Ashutosh wrote:Please go thru the forum..it has been discussed in some thread...
i vaguely remember that you can appear even after completing all the 3 parts...though i don't understand the logic why someone has to undergo training if they are all done with all the 3 parts...


Many people do not need training .. training is actually only requirement to complete the certification ...
 
Fernando Franzini
Ranch Hand
Posts: 489
2
Java Spring Ubuntu
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
kumar naresh wrote:It can be done at any point of time, even after completing part 3 also you can complete mandatory training.

Thanks,
Kumar.

Then......the certificate is not sent to the person until prove that he did the training?
 
Jeanne Boyarsky
author & internet detective
Marshal
Posts: 34095
337
Eclipse IDE Java VI Editor
  • Likes 1
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Fernando Franzini wrote:
kumar naresh wrote:It can be done at any point of time, even after completing part 3 also you can complete mandatory training.

Thanks,
Kumar.

Then......the certificate is not sent to the person until prove that he did the training?

Yes.
 
  • Post Reply
  • Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
  • New Topic