I have developed Java Web Service using Top-Down approach.
1) created required wsdl/xsd files
2) generated the java stubs using the wsimport command from the command prompt.
3) Implemented all the operations listed in the WSDL file.
4) successfully tested the module running as the stand alone java program.
1) to consume the web service from other application like BPEL, OSB, etc. I need the wsdl url location.
2) how can i get this WSDL URL location, which is temporarily deployed in the tomcat server for testing purpose.
3) I have tried with the url specified at the soap:address from service element in the WSDL file.