I use the CVS code of PostAction.java,v 1.1 2004/08/30 23:51:19, and I found that the insertSave() would save Topic.title in the wrong encoding into jforum_topics when I post a new topic in Traditional Chinese. However, the subject is correctly saved in jforum_topics_text.
I checked the PostCommon.java and PostAction.java, then I fixed the insertSave() with some technique copied from PostCommon.java's fillPostFromRequest(). Here's the fixing:
Hope it can be included into CVS code later. [originally posted on jforum.net by Anonymous]
Migrated From Jforum.net
Joined: Apr 22, 2012
hm, this problem shouldn't occur. I'll check it.
Rafael [originally posted on jforum.net by Rafael Steil]