I would like to add a new obligatory information when a new user register himself.
In Brazil, for example, almost every citizen has an ID number named CPF. With this number is possible to check if that number is from that user, just visiting a government page!
There you can try the following CPF number: 44444444444, discovering that its number owned to MARIA FERRO PERON, for example! ;)
So, I tried to do some changes, like you can see on the below step-by-step:
1. Add a new column to the database:
ALTER TABLE jforum_users ADD user_cpf VARCHAR(11);
2. Edit the file \WEB-INF\config\languages\pt_BR.properties
3. Edit the file \config\database\generic\generic_queries.sql
4. Edit the file \src\net\jforum\view\forum\UserAction.java
5. Edit the file \src\net\jforum\entities\User.java
6. Edit the file \src\net\jforum\dao\generic\GenericUserDao.java