This week's book giveaways are in the Refactoring and Agile forums. We're giving away four copies each of Re-engineering Legacy Software and Docker in Action and have the authors on-line! See this thread and this one for details.
I've hacked around an issue, but I wanted to make you guys aware of what I did.
I was using the web interface to re-index my board, with no luck. So, I switched to use the command line interface. That didn't work either (using message indexing based on the post ids). After some debugging I found that the problem was in the batch mode. I'm not sure why or what was the cause, but when I switched LuceneReindexer:181 from:
Everything indexed properly.
I just wanted to make you guys aware. You may already have a patch in place, or this may be environmental. I'm not sure.
-brian [originally posted on jforum.net by boneill]