GeeCON Prague 2014*
The moose likes Programmer Certification (SCJP/OCPJP) and the fly likes Test Centre told NO hard copy of the certificate Big Moose Saloon
  Search | Java FAQ | Recent Topics | Flagged Topics | Hot Topics | Zero Replies
Register / Login


JavaRanch » Java Forums » Certification » Programmer Certification (SCJP/OCPJP)
Bookmark "Test Centre told NO hard copy of the certificate" Watch "Test Centre told NO hard copy of the certificate" New topic
Author

Test Centre told NO hard copy of the certificate

mark bresnen
Greenhorn

Joined: Aug 01, 2011
Posts: 6
I have registered for OCPJP 6 examination at the Pearson Vue centre. The man at the centre is a disgrace and not at all helpful. Anyways.....he told me that there will be NO HARD COPY of the certificate.

Is it right that we dont get a hard copy of the certificate? He has not even taken my address. ( So even if Oracle delivers a hard copy.... which that guy may not be knowing... then how are the Orcale guyz going to know where to deliver the certificate?



Also I have received the required email with the ID and all other information. So its not a fake centre.
saloni jhanwar
Ranch Hand

Joined: Feb 09, 2012
Posts: 583

mark bresnen wrote:I have registered for OCPJP 6 examination at the Pearson Vue centre. The man at the centre is a disgrace and not at all helpful. Anyways.....he told me that there will be NO HARD COPY of the certificate.

Is it right that we dont get a hard copy of the certificate? He has not even taken my address. ( So even if Oracle delivers a hard copy.... which that guy may not be knowing... then how are the Orcale guyz going to know where to deliver the certificate?



Also I have received the required email with the ID and all other information. So its not a fake centre.


Believe me, he really hasn't hard copy of your ocjp certification, you have to communicate with oracle and give them your details.


Tell the difficulties that i am difficult.
ayush raj
Ranch Hand

Joined: Jan 15, 2012
Posts: 60
Even I have doubt regarding my certificate . I had appeared for the exam on 25th april and have not received any such confirmation regarding the certificate in my email . Do we get a soft copy in our email ?
saloni jhanwar
Ranch Hand

Joined: Feb 09, 2012
Posts: 583

ayush raj wrote:Even I have doubt regarding my certificate . I had appeared for the exam on 25th april and have not received any such confirmation regarding the certificate in my email . Do we get a soft copy in our email ?


Yes, you'll get soft copy on your email account which you had used for registration.
ayush raj
Ranch Hand

Joined: Jan 15, 2012
Posts: 60
What should i do now ?? It has been a week and i dont still have the soft copy (though the print out of the result was provided to me by the Peason Vue center ) .
saloni jhanwar
Ranch Hand

Joined: Feb 09, 2012
Posts: 583

ayush raj wrote:What should i do now ?? It has been a week and i dont still have the soft copy (though the print out of the result was provided to me by the Peason Vue center ) .


It takes time, i can't tell you exactly.Remember "Patience Is A Virtue"
ayush raj
Ranch Hand

Joined: Jan 15, 2012
Posts: 60
Thanks Saloni !!
mark bresnen
Greenhorn

Joined: Aug 01, 2011
Posts: 6
thanks saloni... I was unnecessarily blaming the guy....but at least he should be knowing all this.

But does that mean that we get just a softcopy in email and for the hardcopy we have to contact oracle? What....should one email them with exam details and personally ask for a hardcopy??? If yes then which specific email do I need to use.
saloni jhanwar
Ranch Hand

Joined: Feb 09, 2012
Posts: 583

mark bresnen wrote:thanks saloni... I was unnecessarily blaming the guy....but at least he should be knowing all this.

But does that mean that we get just a softcopy in email and for the hardcopy we have to contact oracle? What....should one email them with exam details and personally ask for a hardcopy??? If yes then which specific email do I need to use.


Read this.

 
Consider Paul's rocket mass heater.
 
subject: Test Centre told NO hard copy of the certificate