aspose file tools*
The moose likes Architect Certification (SCEA/OCMJEA) and the fly likes OCMJEA exam part I experiences Big Moose Saloon
  Search | Java FAQ | Recent Topics | Flagged Topics | Hot Topics | Zero Replies
Register / Login


Win a copy of Spring in Action this week in the Spring forum!
JavaRanch » Java Forums » Certification » Architect Certification (SCEA/OCMJEA)
Bookmark "OCMJEA exam part I experiences" Watch "OCMJEA exam part I experiences" New topic
Author

OCMJEA exam part I experiences

Gerd Reichinger
Greenhorn

Joined: May 13, 2012
Posts: 3

Hi,

I recently passed the OCMJEA exam part I with 93% and would like to share my experiences.

You can read the blog entry at
http://ocmjea-experience.blogspot.com/2012/05/passing-ocmjea-exam-part-i.html

Greetings,
Gerd.
kashif bashir
Greenhorn

Joined: May 14, 2008
Posts: 17
Congratulations .
what about mandatory course requirement ? did you pass it before exam or not ?
Sharma Ashutosh
Bartender

Joined: Apr 06, 2001
Posts: 346
Congrats!!!


Ashutosh Sharma
SCJP 1.2, SCEA 5, Brainbench certified J2EE Developer, Documentum Certified Professional
Blog : http://scea5-passingpart2and3.blogspot.com/
Karthik K Venkatesan
Greenhorn

Joined: Jul 22, 2011
Posts: 21
Congratulations! All the best for assignment.
Gerd Reichinger
Greenhorn

Joined: May 13, 2012
Posts: 3

kashif bashir wrote:Congratulations .
what about mandatory course requirement ? did you pass it before exam or not ?


I have yet to attend the course. AFAIK you can take that course at any time but your assignment won't get graded until you have completed it.
Jeanne Boyarsky
author & internet detective
Marshal

Joined: May 26, 2003
Posts: 30758
    
156

Gerd Reichinger wrote:
kashif bashir wrote:Congratulations .
what about mandatory course requirement ? did you pass it before exam or not ?


I have yet to attend the course. AFAIK you can take that course at any time but your assignment won't get graded until you have completed it.

I think they said you get a grade but not the certificate until you take the class.


[Blog] [JavaRanch FAQ] [How To Ask Questions The Smart Way] [Book Promos]
Blogging on Certs: SCEA Part 1, Part 2 & 3, Core Spring 3, OCAJP, OCPJP beta, TOGAF part 1 and part 2
serzeel khan
Greenhorn

Joined: Dec 25, 2011
Posts: 17
Gerd Reichinger wrote:Hi,

I recently passed the OCMJEA exam part I with 93% and would like to share my experiences.

You can read the blog entry at
http://ocmjea-experience.blogspot.com/2012/05/passing-ocmjea-exam-part-i.html

Greetings,
Gerd.



congratulations to u.
do you find any question in the exam which is not included in the exam objectives?




OCMJEA 5
 
I agree. Here's the link: http://aspose.com/file-tools
 
subject: OCMJEA exam part I experiences