This week's book giveaway is in the OO, Patterns, UML and Refactoring forum. We're giving away four copies of Refactoring for Software Design Smells: Managing Technical Debt and have Girish Suryanarayana, Ganesh Samarthyam & Tushar Sharma on-line! See this thread for details.
- Own the technical design and development of cross-functional, multi-platform application systems.
- Perform complex applications programming activities. Codes, tests, debugs.
- Drive tactical delivery for multiple teams.
- Work with business partners, architects, and other groups to identify technical and functional needs of system and determine priority of needs.
- Manage standard system processes and enhancements to system. Ensure that solution design adheres to good software design practices
- Accountable for overall solution design quality
- Ensure adherence to defined Software Development Life cycle and Architecture strategy and intent.
- Provide functional, technical, and/or process leadership. .