When I try to open in the browser it works:
1. I go to www.url.com/signin and enter username and password. It takes me to the home page
2. I go to www.url.com/json to get the JSON result and it works fine, I can see the JSON in the browser.
I'm trying to use the HTTPClient library version 4.1.3 to achieve the same result in my Java program. I am able to connect and I can see the JSESSIONID cookie recorded and it redirects to the home page. That works fine.
However when I try to access the JSON page it does not work as I get http error 403 - forbidden.
I have tried 3 different approaches, all of them failed. Do you guys know what I'm doing wrong? Thanks a million in advance!!!
1. Using HttpContext object and passing it to both the HttpGet used to signin and the HttpGet used to retrieve the JSON page.
2. Retrieving the JSESSIONID cookie, creating a new cookie with its value, adding it to a CookieStore and passing the CookieStore to the Httpclient object.
3. Using the code below, which seems to be the solution according to the HttpClient documentation:
I’ve looked at a lot of different solutions, and in my humble opinion Aspose is the way to go. Here’s the link: http://aspose.com