This week's book giveaways are in the Refactoring and Agile forums. We're giving away four copies each of Re-engineering Legacy Software and Docker in Action and have the authors on-line! See this thread and this one for details.
Pay rate: $45/hr on W2(no benefits, No relocation fee)
Systems Development Sr Specialist
• A seasoned, experienced professional with a full understanding of Java EE and data processing; resolves a wide range of issues in creative ways.
• Design, develop, implement and document system level and application level JEE application environments and frameworks for large-scale mission critical, high availability, multi-tier, transactional, enterprise systems using Java and JEE technologies including JSP, Servler, Struts, JBoss, Tomcat, Spring and Hibernate. Work on complex data-driven JEE applications hosted on Linux platforms and Oracle or MS SQL as a backend.
• Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
• Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions. Networks with senior internal and external personnel in own area of expertise.
• Plans, designs, develops and tests software systems or applications for software enhancements and new products
• Analyzes, programs, and modifies software enhancements and/or new products used in local, networked, or Internet-related computer programs
Bachelor’s or foreign equivalent degree in Computer Science and 5 years of experience designing, developing , and implementing web-based enterprise applications using Java and JEE technologies including JSP, Servlet, Struts, JBoss, Tomcat, Spring and Hibernate.
Thanks & Regards
Chaitan| Vayu Inc.
(330) 754 1217 X 106 | Fax330) 754 1218 |
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | www.vayuvision.com