Please suggest which is the best part time to institute to go for MCA which can help get a better job or should i go for GNIIT ? is GNiit equivalent to or better then MCA
(i am not a rancher but still i would like to reply)
1) I am not sure since i am not doing an part time MCA, but i have heard Sikkim Manipal University name in part time MCA. Then there is Mumbai University's part time MCA for which i think the entrance exam forms are now available (you can check the website).
2) As far as the GNIIT course is concerned, i think its not a good idea to compare GNIIT and MCA course because GNIIT is something which is provided by NIIT and MCA by a University. So there is no comparison between a University and a private institute. Definitely University will be having more importance than a private institute.
3) Also by doing MCA you will be a Post-Graduate and this will not be possible by a GNIIT course.
4) As far as MCA is concerned i have heard people saying that you will mostly have repetitions of subjects which you have already studied at graduate level (if you have done a IT related course like BSc.IT, BSc.CS etc) like c++, java etc. I know its good to study c++, java but in MCA you will again study same things like variables, loops, methods etc which you already have studied.
5) The reason behind this repetition is because MCA is a course which even a BCom, BA or any graduate can do provided he/she is a graduate and has maths at 10+2 level. So these people really need to know loops, variables etc. That doesn't mean you will not learn anything new in MCA. You will definitely learn something good.
6) As far as the job is concerned both MCA and GNIIT are good.
I am also a student and i keep hearing that you do any course but the real world is totally different than the one which we are taught in University. So i want to know what we should do or what we should study at home so that we can atleast make-up 10% of real world ?
You are comparing Apples to Oranges. If you are working you got to check Manipal Executive Programs for obtaining a Masters degree. Its totally different from GNIIT in the sense as already mentioned by Rameshwar you get a Masters degree where as in GNIIT its some certification course. In MCA or other masters program you learn the Computer Science concepts like Data Structures. Algorithms, Operating Systems where as in GNIIT its more about using the technologies and you dont get much understanding of the core computer science courses.