I am facing issue with oracle weblogic 10.3.5.0 version for sendRedirect and request dispatcher. This is not working at all in my application.
Have anybody face this issue before ? Requesting your help for solving this issue.
Thanks in advance
Joined: Jun 11, 2012
I got the solution for this issue. Now sendRedirect is working properly.
Welcome to the Ranch Sachin!
Could you please post the issue and the solution?
I would suggest you to read this and this to make Ranching happier for you and fellow Ranchers
"One of the best things you could do is to simplify a larger application into a smaller one by reducing its process and complexity - Fowler"
Joined: Jun 11, 2012
Due to some priority work i was unable to post the solution in brief. I can understand the posting "its working fine" doesn't make any sense. but that time i was really helpless. So now i am explaining in depth.
1. I was using Oracle Http Server as a webserver and Weblogic as application server. When i was accessing application using http port of webserver then sendRedirect was working properly. But if I use https port of webserver to access application then code for sendRedirect was not working. Therefore i was unable to navigate in application.
2. Https request becomes Http --> Another issue was when I was accessing application using Https, i was getting login page of application. when i was trying to login to application, https url was becoming http as i was using sendRedirect in login page for jumping to next page. Therefore I was unable to login.
To fix this Issues please follow the below steps
1. Login to Weblogic Console
2. In the Environment tab, click 'Servers'
3. Click on Adminserver - in the Configuration, General - go to Advanced section
4. Check the checkbox with the text 'WebLogic Plug-In Enabled'
5. Check the checkbox with the text 'Client Cert Proxy Enabled'
6. Save the changes and restart WebLogic Server
I hope this will help.
subject: sendRedirect and request dispatcher is not working in weblogic application server 10.3.5.0