• Post Reply
  • Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
  • New Topic

A small doubt about SCJP.

 
SumitSuresh Agrawal
Greenhorn
Posts: 4
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Hiiii,

i have completed my engineering in information technology, i am also placed in TCS in campus recruitment. because the joining date is not yet fixed and probably it will take some months to come i am thinking to do SCJP certification in this vacation.....

SO my doubt is "will this certification help me in any means".






 
gurpeet singh
Ranch Hand
Posts: 924
1
Fedora Java Netbeans IDE
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
SumitSuresh Agrawal wrote:Hiiii,

i have completed my engineering in information technology, i am also placed in TCS in campus recruitment. because the joining date is not yet fixed and probably it will take some months to come i am thinking to do SCJP certification in this vacation.....

SO my doubt is "will this certification help me in any means".








welcome to TCS. i myself works in TCS. definitely oracle certification are one of the most recognized certification and it will help you . you will grow both as a programmer and it has value in industry. but i would give you a piece of advice. if you are ready to shell few bucks of money then you can do the certification, but TCS has a policy whereby you can give the certification and if you clear it your whole money will be refunded.
 
John Jai
Rancher
Posts: 1776
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
and Welcome to the Ranch
i myself works in TCS
Me too
 
gurpeet singh
Ranch Hand
Posts: 924
1
Fedora Java Netbeans IDE
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
John Jai wrote:and Welcome to the Ranch
i myself works in TCS
Me too


Great John. Nice to know that we are associates.
 
SumitSuresh Agrawal
Greenhorn
Posts: 4
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Thannks sir ,,,, your reply was really help me ..... and i really was not knowing about this.
 
gurpeet singh
Ranch Hand
Posts: 924
1
Fedora Java Netbeans IDE
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
SumitSuresh Agrawal wrote:Thannks sir ,,,, your reply was really help me ..... and i really was not knowing about this.


you are welcome
 
Sumit Patil
Ranch Hand
Posts: 296
Eclipse IDE Firefox Browser Tomcat Server
  • Likes 1
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
OT:-
Javaranch has a policy of not naming any company in the posts.
Please take care of it from the next time.
 
Consider Paul's rocket mass heater.
  • Post Reply
  • Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
  • New Topic