The long awaited version of Aspose.Cells for Java 7.2.2 has been released. This month’s release added a new feature to search text in the cells with Regular Expressions. We have added some other useful enhancements around conditional formatting and OLE embedded in OOXML files. The ExportObjectListener for saving HTML files has been made available in the latest version. We have also fixed a few issues regarding Pivot Tables, data validation and charts. This release includes plenty of improved features and bug fixes as listed below
- RegEx Text Search for Cells.Find() method
- Make Aspose.Cells compatible with older version of Woodstox jars
- OLE embedded OOXML files in XLS are coming out as OLE packaged files instead of unpacked files
- Support ExportObjectListener for saving HTML files
- Copy Conditional Formatting when copying rows
- Cells.importCustomObjects() with specified DateTime format now working
- Wrong ChartType of Scatter chart is fixed
- Double value lose precision when reading from CSV template file is now fixed
- Chart Series flipped upside down is now fixed when converting it to an image - Re-saved XLSX file causes "Excel found unreadable content…" error is fixed
- Saved Pivot Table caused "Protection View" when opened in MS Excel is fixed
- Using List validation by Aspose.Cells creates an XLS file that does not work after changing the System’s list separator is also fixed
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Cells for Java documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Cells for performing different tasks like the followings.
Aspose.Cells is a Java component for spreadsheet reporting without using Microsoft Excel. Other features include creating spreadsheets, opening encrypted excel files, macros, VBA, unicode, formula settings, pivot tables, importing data from JDBC ResultSet and support of CSV, SpreadsheetML, PDF, ODS and all file formats from Excel 97 to Excel 2007. It is compatible with Windows, Linux & Unix and supports all advanced features of data management, formatting, worksheet, charting and graphics.