TGC is seeking a strong Application Developer to work on a 12 month long contract in Montreal, Canada. Please email your resume in a word document to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
Application Developer to work in the Application Delivery Group for a major Bank.
High Level Overview
• Java/Perl Application Developer
• Good understanding of Web and other Client/Server services
• Good knowledge of Internet infrastructure
• Expertise in development tools such as Eclipse, Ant, JUnit • In-depth understanding of Internet technologies like TCP/IP, HTTP/s, DNS, IE/Firefox Browser behaviours
• Hands on experience with Spring / Servlet API /Hibernate / Apache CXF / SOAP
• Experience in designing enterprise level Java applications using standard design patterns and frameworks
• Working knowledge of Java 1.6 using generics, annotations
• Experience with java application using Tomcat 6 contanier.
• Working knowledge with Unix/Linux platforms
• Good analytical and design skills
• Good communication skills
• Working experience with TCL and FreeMarker a plus
• Experience working on application delivery devices a plus
• Experience of Web UI development a benefit
• Expertise with Sybase database writing stored procedures, functions and triggers a benefit
• Experience in RDBMS management tools, such as DBArtisan
• Good knowledge of transaction management, multi threaded programming, network programming"