This week's book giveaway is in the Mac OS forum. We're giving away four copies of a choice of "Take Control of Upgrading to Yosemite" or "Take Control of Automating Your Mac" and have Joe Kissell on-line! See this thread for details.
We are pleased to announce the new release of Aspose.Email for Java 1.8.0 . This month’s release provides support for adding ASCII messages to Unicode PST. This release also added a new method to change PST Display Name in Outlook. Some important enhancement like MHT format can now include Email headers as well as Embedded images and executed all test case against the latest JRE version, i.e; Java 7. It also include some important bug fixes. The main new and improved features added in this release are listed below
- Added support for adding ASCII messages to Unicode PST
- Added a new method to change PST Display Name in Outlook
- Improved MHT format inclusion in Email headers as well as Embedded images
- Executed all test case against the latest JRE version, i.e; Java 7
- Application halts is fixed when opening .EML with Subject starting from "=?iso-8859-1?Q?"
- Attachment file name is cut down to 8 character format is now fixed
- Now can Add/Set Headers for a newly created MapiMessage
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Email for Java documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Email for performing different tasks like the followings.
Aspose.Email for Java is a Non-Graphical Java component that enables Java applications to read and write Microsoft Outlook documents without utilizing Microsoft Outlook. It enables developers to create new MSG file from scratch, update an existing MSG file, read Outlook MSG file & get it's properties like subject, body, recipients in to, cc and bcc, Adding or removing attachment, sender information and MAPI properties. Aspose.Email for Java can be used with Web as well as Desktop Application.
Contact Information Aspose Pty Ltd,
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066
Aspose - Your File Format Experts [email]firstname.lastname@example.org[/email]
subject: Add ASCII Messages to Unicode PST, MHT Format in Email Headers & Images