This week's book giveaway is in the OO, Patterns, UML and Refactoring forum. We're giving away four copies of Refactoring for Software Design Smells: Managing Technical Debt and have Girish Suryanarayana, Ganesh Samarthyam & Tushar Sharma on-line! See this thread for details.
Hello all. I need some guidance regarding the voucher that I bought today.
I went to Aptech at Sector-14, Gurgaon to obtain the voucher. I'll be getting it tomorrow, and we've made the payment and have the receipt (Rs. 7700). I just want to make sure about some things as the woman who was there did not inspire any confidence from me. What she said was outdated knowledge.
There have been a lot of consumer complaints regarding NIIT's and Aptech's handling of the exam. They seem to not care about it at all.
1. The first thing that aroused my suspicion was that the woman mentioned Prometric as the exam handler. She didn't know that Pearson Vue now handles the exam.
2. She said we could easily schedule exams after getting the voucher, schedule within 2 days! I don't believe that crap at all. My friend who went to Aptech Rajouri garden had a different story altogether, that we need to file in details 20 days beforehand!
3. She immediately assumed that I want to do a course. I would like to warn everyone that they explicitly mention that they just want to buy the voucher and are self-studying.
4. I am feeling a bit wary on dad's advance payment. I would've handled the situation differently but it is his decision. Is Aptech Ggn reliable when it comes to vouchers?
5. Lastly, she said we could take the exam at any test center in the country. I remembered that this was the rule of validity of the voucher, but my friend who is going to buy it from Aptech RG told me that they said that you have to give it at their center itself. I am confused regarding this, I don't want to lose my money due to that woman's tomfoolery.
there is nothing like that..once you get the voucher no. make account at pearsonvue.com/oracle and enter your voucher no. and select your nearest place of peometric testing..i had taken test from niit ggn but took voucher from ducat,ggn...so dont worry..any queries do ask me again I. will help u..all the best