This week's book giveaway is in the OCAJP 8 forum. We're giving away four copies of OCA Java SE 8 Programmer I Study Guide and have Edward Finegan & Robert Liguori on-line! See this thread for details.
Several Rational tools SME (technical experts) with experience of RSA v7 (Rational Software Architect) are required for a prominent Banking Group (London/Contract), particularly those experienced in Solution architecture (specifying designs at a logical level). We need them for SME roles involving mentoring, thus strong communication skills are important.
• Experience in RSA v7 (RSA = Rational Software Architect)
• Experience in Solution architect, specifying designs at a logical level
• Demonstrated ability to coach/mentor colleagues
• English communication skills
• Experience using the Rational tools as a Data Architect, Security Architect or Infrastructure Architect
• Experience in IDA (Infosphere Data Architect)
• Experience in RTC (Task Management)
• Experience as a Trainer