This week's book giveaway is in the Servlets forum.
We're giving away four copies of Murach's Java Servlets and JSP and have Joel Murach on-line!
See this thread for details.
The moose likes JSF and the fly likes panelgrid columns Big Moose Saloon
  Search | Java FAQ | Recent Topics | Flagged Topics | Hot Topics | Zero Replies
Register / Login


Win a copy of Murach's Java Servlets and JSP this week in the Servlets forum!
JavaRanch » Java Forums » Java » JSF
Bookmark "panelgrid columns" Watch "panelgrid columns" New topic
Author

panelgrid columns

ihsan kocak
Ranch Hand

Joined: Mar 14, 2012
Posts: 31
hi all, how can a panelGrid's 2 columns arranged as 10%-90% in meaning of size?
Tim Holloway
Saloon Keeper

Joined: Jun 25, 2001
Posts: 15950
    
  19

Use columnClasses, with one class defined as 10% width and the other defined as 90% width.


Customer surveys are for companies who didn't pay proper attention to begin with.
 
I agree. Here's the link: http://aspose.com/file-tools
 
subject: panelgrid columns
 
Similar Threads
Is it ok to drop the foreign keys created by EJB 3 on the database?
What is the meaning of data displayed by netstat -a
Swing / JFC / AWT
I passed SCJD :)
How to find the length of the array