Win a copy of Re-engineering Legacy Software this week in the Refactoring forum
or Docker in Action in the Cloud/Virtualization forum!
  • Post Reply
  • Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
  • New Topic

How can i get the original certificate?

 
vvus bharadwaj
Ranch Hand
Posts: 38
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
I passed OCPJP 6.0 exam with 85%.I took this test on Friday(20-7-2012).At the center they gave me the printed copy of my result.How can i get the original certificate from oracle company.Please tell me the procedure.
 
saloni. jhanwar
Greenhorn
Posts: 3
  • Likes 1
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
You don't need to get it through oracle They will send you at your postal address.
 
Anayonkar Shivalkar
Bartender
Posts: 1557
5
Eclipse IDE Java Linux
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
vvus bharadwaj wrote:I passed OCPJP 6.0 exam with 85%.I took this test on Friday(20-7-2012).At the center they gave me the printed copy of my result.How can i get the original certificate from oracle company.Please tell me the procedure.

Firstly, check whether your postal address is correct in your Oracle CertView profile. If not, correct it ASAP.

If the details in your CertView profile are correct, then all you need to do is - wait for 4-5 weeks.

I hope this helps.
 
vvus bharadwaj
Ranch Hand
Posts: 38
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
In which site i can see the oracle certview profile?Is that in pearsonvue.com or oracle.com?I have the account in pearsonvue.com but i do not have the account in oracle.com.
 
Anayonkar Shivalkar
Bartender
Posts: 1557
5
Eclipse IDE Java Linux
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
vvus bharadwaj wrote:In which site i can see the oracle certview profile?Is that in pearsonvue.com or oracle.com?I have the account in pearsonvue.com but i do not have the account in oracle.com.

OK. In that case, you'll need to open the account.

You can get basic steps by a basic internet search, and you can use registration number(or candidate id) as the one which appears on your mark-sheet. This will be your unique identifier for Oracle, and all the future certification progress would be attached to this number.

So, first of all, create a profile, fill in the details, and send a mail to Oracle's certification department that you've updated the address etc.

I hope this helps.
 
vvus bharadwaj
Ranch Hand
Posts: 38
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Ok i created a profile in oracle.com.But it is asking the company name in primary address.But i am a fresher and i gave my home address and i mentioned fresher in company.I gave the shipping address same as primary address.Is this right way?
 
Anayonkar Shivalkar
Bartender
Posts: 1557
5
Eclipse IDE Java Linux
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
vvus bharadwaj wrote:Ok i created a profile in oracle.com.But it is asking the company name in primary address.But i am a fresher and i gave my home address and i mentioned fresher in company.I gave the shipping address same as primary address.Is this right way?

Yes. You can give any address you want. I've never given company address there and certificates are delivered at my home
 
vvus bharadwaj
Ranch Hand
Posts: 38
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
How can i download the logo so that i can put it into my resume?
Is there any confirmation mail from oracle that i passed the exam?I do not receive any mails.
 
  • Post Reply
  • Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
  • New Topic