HTML Programmer Job Description
The ideal candidate will have at least two to three years of experience in user-centric interaction design, collaboration, and technology. HTML work will be the daily responsibilities of this position. This person must be able to turn Photoshop designs into HTML quickly and precisely. This includes site navigation, landing experiences, widget interfaces, and minor iconography and imagery.
• Work efficiently and effectively with business requirements to promote their products and services.
• Create pages designed to maximize usability
• Adapt easily to an evolving workload
• Able to deal with change quickly and positively
• Associates/Bachelor’s Degree in computer related/IT field
• Intermediate to advanced knowledge of templating systems such as Smarty
• Experience with large-scale websites and e-commerce platforms required
• Agile experience is preferred.
• Translate wireframes and design elements into functioning page layouts
Candidate must also:
• Possess excellent communication skills
• Able to work in a fast paced, ever-changing environment
• Be self-motivated with a positive attitude, able to work without constant direction
• Possess the ability to prioritize work and handle multiple projects while meeting deadlines
• Possess attention to detail, while also considering the big picture
• Work well within a team, especially those who do not have design/html experience
Applicants MUST provide samples of working websites (URL) and samples of graphic work (jpg or pdf).
This is a long term contract opportunity with my direct client. Please let me know if you or anyone you know would be interested. I can offer a $500 referral if you can recommend someone if you are not interested.