This week's book giveaway is in the OO, Patterns, UML and Refactoring forum. We're giving away four copies of Refactoring for Software Design Smells: Managing Technical Debt and have Girish Suryanarayana, Ganesh Samarthyam & Tushar Sharma on-line! See this thread for details.
I passed today with 85%. Didn't spend a penny on commercial softwares!! :P
1. Score 100% compulsary on javaranch Rules round up game .
2. Preparation- Answer only the review questions at the end of each chapter from khalid mughal scjp 1.6 book. It shows many new tricks, which you might have missed!!
3. Use free ExamLab software by Devaka Coorey. - Give 3 exams
4. Reread the kathy sierra book's 2-minute drills, until you have concepts crystal clear!!
5. Don't waste time giving mock exams, if you make the same mistakes again & again, reread that objective from kathy & sierra, till you can apply those concepts in code.
I’ve looked at a lot of different solutions, and in my humble opinion Aspose is the way to go. Here’s the link: http://aspose.com