We are currently seeking a Java Developer that will come in as a contractor and work with our banking client located in Birmingham, Alabama. The Developer will primarily work with the following: Java, J2EE (Servlets/JDBC/RMI/EJB/JSP etc),
Description of need: Our client is currently replacing an internal employee who currently supports the iWAVE / FileNet P8 system. The associate analyzes user requirements, designs, develops, and implements system changes and provides administrative support for J2EE software application systems on WebSphere/Unix/Windows platforms.
Developers that have worked around Filenet and/or iWave are preferred since those systems are enterprise level content management/document storage/development platforms.
• Minimum of 4 years experience in Information Technology
• Minimum of 4 years Windows Server OS experience
• At least 2 years of experience designing and coding applications using Java, .NET, or other programming languages
• At least 2 years of experience with relational databases and SQL Command Language
• Experience with RH Linux or other Unix OS preferred
• Experience with IBM FileNet P8 administration preferred
• Experience with Kofax Capture administration preferred
• Working Knowledge of WebSphere Application Server (WAS)
• Experience with change management procedures
• Ability to analyze and resolve complex technical issues
• Ability to manage multiple tasks
• Ability to work well in a team environment
Java, J2EE, Servlets, JDBC, RMI, EJB, JSP The development is associated with systems that are tied into our customers Filenet P8 system and iWave systems.
Please send a copy of your resume in WORD format, 3 references, and your salary requirements