One of the development team has deployed a web service in WebSphere application server and written one client to consume message from my web service.
The client has two flavors having the same code:
1. Standalone java program
: While i give the request to web service it gives the proper response.
2. Web client( simple Servlet having the same code small modifications related to servlet) and deployed in Weblogic 9.2:
: while i send the request to web service from this servlet always it gives the faultcodeClient.NoSOAPAction : Even though i have set required fields to SOAP Header and set the SOAPAction below is the code to set SOAPAction
The same code is which is working with standalone client but when i deploy the same code(created a servlet) in Weblogic its not working that time its not working. can any one please give suggestions if any thing extra do i need to configure while connecting to WebSphere from WebLogic.
please check below is my code
And i have added appropriate jar files too in my classpath.