I am having error on all 3 browsers, IE, Firefox & chrome. Issue occurred after my laptop hung & I did a force shutdown.
I am trying to access my company website, where the javaapplet is the username & password field.
I have attached some screenshots incase i missed out some details.
I had this issue before & resolved it, but I can't recall how & what I did.
I only knew something about Java was not right.
I had checked some forums already & tried a few things but still does not work.
Error: As seen on browsers:
Error. Click for details
Company Website: PWDApplet.class is missing
External Website: Clock.class
1) Reinstall Java, with the latest version from Java website.
2) Used JavaRa.zip to remove older versions.
3) When into C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Application Data\Sun , to delete the cache.
& C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Temp, to delete everything in this folder
4) Tried the following versions of java:
c) jre-6u25-windows-i586.exe - This version is working on another PC @ my home it loads my company website.
Please help any advise is appreciated.
Joined: Aug 22, 2012
Ok looks like nobody know what is going on, but I am just going to keep posting.
Noticed something today, whenever I run a Java app in the browser lets say (http://www.java.com/en/download/installed.jsp)
A class file is created in the Java Cache Viewer, but when I access the prob site nothing is creating..
Hope that help shed some light..to someone who can guide me.
I contacted the web admin, they do not know what is wrong.
They told me to reclone my laptop as only I was having the issue & others was ok.
Any suggestions anyone?
Joined: Aug 22, 2012
Issue resolve by doing a System Restore to a date about a week ago or earlier.
1) remove the existing version
2) CLEAR UP all remaining Java instances, there should be a "SUN folder" in C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Application Data
a) Currently after installing I do not have this folder anymore
3) Run ccleaner (clear up unused registry) if you need or JavaRA.
4) Reboot then install.
5)Then installing jdk-6u33-windows-i586.exe (got it from Oracle.com), it works as per normal.
a) you may want to google, Java SDK version 6.