I have a static image of a state/districts map in which the following should be done.
1) On initial display, the full map should be shown.
2) Add or remove towns/villages/cities , this color should be black (name can be edited).
3) Lines representing power grids to be drawn from different towns/villages/cities . color can be either black or red.
4) On pointing the cursor to the towns/villages/cities some information like population,district etc. should be displayed.
5) On changing the status of the town/villages/cities to complete,the color should be changed from black to red.
6) Searching function for the name of towns/villages/cities which should automatically zoom to that position of the specific towns/villages/cities.
7) This should be a desktop based application.
I would be very happy if anyone can point in the right direction for what framework or api to use.