This week's book giveaway is in the OCAJP 8 forum. We're giving away four copies of OCA Java SE 8 Programmer I Study Guide and have Edward Finegan & Robert Liguori on-line! See this thread for details.
1. The image map should be loaded from a database
2. On entering values in search box , it should query the database and zoom to that coordinate,and fill up the results on the left hand side
3. On querying the status, the total villages belonging to this status should be displayed on the map
4. On clicking the coordinates of the villages on the map ,the left result should be displayed.
5. We should be able to update the status , name ,coordinates of the village selected.
6. We should also be able to add new village.
7. This should be a desktop-application (if possible)
I have the design in mind but do not know what software , framework to use? I have been searching for the right solution but could not get what i desire.
Any ideas/suggestion is welcome, i have spent lots of sleepless night but still don't know how to proceed
P.S. - I have posted the exact question in stackoverflow.