Hope you are fine and doing well.I am curious to know about the book and for now the questions comes in my mind are as follows.
What is the strong point about book where you would like to draw our attention and how your book is designed from the exam point of view.
What type of examples and explanation is given in your book so one can easily learn and clear the exam.
Good Morning Jatan, and thank you for the questions.
"What is the strong point about book where you would like to draw our attention and how your book is designed from the exam point of view."
When we designed/developed the book, we were striving to reach the primary goals:
(1) Prepare the 1Z0-805 test candidates so they would pass the exam
(2) Provide full coverage of the exam objectives
(3) Perform the necessary updates, improvements, and enhancements from our previous book (CX-310-019), as it applies to this book
(4) Ensure that the book's pedagogy is followed as defined by the publisher
(5) Model the style of the exam through the questions, examples and text
(6) Keep the themes that accompany the coding and instructional text interesting to maintain the focus of the readers
So, I guess to answer your question, is that our strong point was to be constantly be aware of our design and implementation goals for the book, in order to help ensure the success of the candidates passing the exam.
"What type of examples and explanation is given in your book so one can easily learn and clear the exam."
Each objective has direct coverage in text and coding examples where needing. Each objective in the book has it's own section (unless it was more effective to couple the objective in a section with a similar objective). At the end of each chapter the sections are reviewed by a certification summary, two-minute drill and self test.