aspose file tools*
The moose likes Programmer Certification (SCJP/OCPJP) and the fly likes OCPJP certificate Big Moose Saloon
  Search | Java FAQ | Recent Topics | Flagged Topics | Hot Topics | Zero Replies
Register / Login


Win a copy of EJB 3 in Action this week in the EJB and other Java EE Technologies forum!
JavaRanch » Java Forums » Certification » Programmer Certification (SCJP/OCPJP)
Bookmark "OCPJP certificate" Watch "OCPJP certificate" New topic
Author

OCPJP certificate

palak kumar
Ranch Hand

Joined: Aug 05, 2012
Posts: 53

1. i wanna know that in how many days will i get the oracle certificate delivered at my home after passing the exam..
2. if i pass the exam than can i mention it in my CV??

thank you


OCPJP 6
Enkita mody
Ranch Hand

Joined: Aug 06, 2012
Posts: 333

palak kumar wrote:1. i wanna know that in how many days will i get the oracle certificate delivered at my home after passing the exam..

20
2. if i pass the exam than can i mention it in my CV??

then why are you writing this exam???


OCA7
palak kumar
Ranch Hand

Joined: Aug 05, 2012
Posts: 53

ankita modi. wrote:
palak kumar wrote:1. i wanna know that in how many days will i get the oracle certificate delivered at my home after passing the exam..

20

i live in bangalore,, that 2 days is for INdia or any other country,

Enkita mody
Ranch Hand

Joined: Aug 06, 2012
Posts: 333

palak kumar wrote:
ankita modi. wrote:
palak kumar wrote:1. i wanna know that in how many days will i get the oracle certificate delivered at my home after passing the exam..

20

i live in bangalore,, that 2 days is for INdia or any other country,


forgotten spectacles ? i wrote 20 not 2.
palak kumar
Ranch Hand

Joined: Aug 05, 2012
Posts: 53

ankita modi. wrote:
palak kumar wrote:
ankita modi. wrote:
palak kumar wrote:1. i wanna know that in how many days will i get the oracle certificate delivered at my home after passing the exam..

20

i live in bangalore,, that 2 days is for INdia or any other country,


forgotten spectacles ? i wrote 20 not 2.

No ma'am, i don't wear spectacles. I was just curious because i read somewhere and it was not this many days. I expected a little sooner.
The sooner the better, you know.,
Enkita mody
Ranch Hand

Joined: Aug 06, 2012
Posts: 333

palak kumar wrote:
ankita modi. wrote:
palak kumar wrote:
ankita modi. wrote:
palak kumar wrote:1. i wanna know that in how many days will i get the oracle certificate delivered at my home after passing the exam..

20

i live in bangalore,, that 2 days is for INdia or any other country,


forgotten spectacles ? i wrote 20 not 2.

No ma'am, i don't wear spectacles. I was just curious because i read somewhere and it was not this many days. I expected a little sooner.
The sooner the better, you know.,


If you want to know exact day of delivery at your home then contact postmaster.I guess here noone could tell you that.Although it comes little bit sooner or later won't change anything in certificate.

-hth
 
I agree. Here's the link: http://aspose.com/file-tools
 
subject: OCPJP certificate
 
Similar Threads
Not received certidicat
How can i check my certification result online,
Inquiry
Didn't receive SCWCD certificate from SUN
Test Centre told NO hard copy of the certificate