I want to deploy my web app to google app engine and I have removed the database part for now to see if it actually work in google app engine
The problem is that my web-app is working perfectly on my machine but when I deploy it to google only those JSPs seems to be running that don't have any struts taglibs or struts form etc
My application is working perfectly on my system so I don't think problem is in my files.
But here is the appengine-web.xml file
Joined: Jul 24, 2012
Ok i found the solution myself.
The problem was that I was using jdk 1.7 whereas GAE only supports upto jdk 1.6.
My system had the jdk 1.7 therefore it was working in locally and failed to work when deployed.
Thank you for sharing the solution! That's a strange symptom - that some JSPs worked rather than the whole app starting up! I'm guessing those standalone JSPs don't call any Java code or get redirected to by a Java class.