This week's book giveaway is in the OCAJP 8 forum. We're giving away four copies of OCA Java SE 8 Programmer I Study Guide and have Edward Finegan & Robert Liguori on-line! See this thread for details.
I'm trying to migrate my project's Spring Webflow version from 1.0.5 to 2.3.1. But there are 6 classes which are being used and they are being deleted from Spring-webflow2.0.0 onwards. The list of 6 classes are -
1. org.springframework.webflow.executor.jsf.FlowExecu tionHolderUtils
2. org.springframework.webflow.executor.jsf.FlowPhase Listener
3. org.springframework.webflow.executor.jsf.JsfExtern alContext
4. org.springframework.webflow.executor.jsf.FlowExecu tionHolder
5. org.springframework.webflow.engine.support.EventId TransitionCriteria
6. org.springframework.webflow.engine.support.SimpleF lowVariable
So, if anyone could let me know where I can locate these new classes, I would be thankful.
Or may be, if their functionality is served by any other class, please let me know.