Hello, I'm having weird behavior from the bufferedWriter class.
Basically, If I do a System.out.print(text) and a fileWriter.write(text) they produce different results.
The system.out will create something like this:
 table [999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999] via [0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,]
Thanks for the welcome! It's cool to find a community like this.
So, I'm trying to update log files and for the most part what I am writing to to log files comes from
the Util.printdv(); method. This was provided by my instructor and I have no access to the source
code, only a jar file. I can only assume that is correct.
I have also tried by generating my own text for the log with for loops and such but I still get the same
results... Korean text, lol.
I got it to work by realizing I was writing the wrong message and should have been using a toString method instead.
I still don't know what exactly caused the problem though :p.
Very interesting article. I learned quite a bit.
Thanks for the help!
Joined: Oct 13, 2005
I’ve looked at a lot of different solutions, and in my humble opinion Aspose is the way to go. Here’s the link: http://aspose.com