The new version of Aspose.BarCode for Java 5.0.0 has been released. We are pleased to announce that the new release by porting all the features from the current version of Aspose.BarCode for .NET 5.0.0 has introduced some great new features, enhancements to existing features and resolutions to a number of reported issues. From now on, the .NET and Java versions of Aspose.BarCode will stay synchronized so that our Java users will not have to wait for feature that our .NET users already have. This release also includes support for new barcode symbologies like DatabarExpanded, DatabarOmniDirectional, DatabarTruncated, DatabarLimited, Pharmacode & SCC14. Below is the list of main new and improved features added in this release
- Recognition for RM4SCC
- Turkish characters are now properly encoded with Pdf417
- Barcodes recognition improvement with vector algorithm support
- Port Aspose.Barcode for .Net to Java and publish version 4.5
- Avoid public reference of common types along different Java products
- Improved BarCode reading performance
- Now can recognize Code128 from PNG
- improved recognition of Code128 from diagonally oriented barcode
- Barcodes with binarization algorithm are now recognized.
- Code39 barcode is now recognized in jpg image.
- Recognition of Code128 from PNG is fixed
- Aztec barcode Recognition problem is resolved
- Only one barcode is recognized from an image that has 2 barcodes is now fixed
- Barcode visibility in png during Aztec barcode generation is fixed
- DeutschePostLeitcode Barcode is now recognized in png image.
- Red cross barcode image generation is fixed
- Pdf417 image is now recognized
Fix error setExpectedBarCodeCount
- Unable to scan CodeBar NW-7 is now fixed
- Code128 Barcodes is now recognized in Pdf file correctly
- PDF417 barcode is now recognized correctly
- Recognize QR and Code39 barcodes from Pdf
- Interleaved2of5 BarCode now recognized in png image
- Aztec barcode can be recognized in Java
- Code39Standard symbology barcodes are recognized in PNG and JPG images
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.BarCode for Java documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.BarCode for performing different tasks like the followings.
Aspose.BarCode is a Java based visual component for generation & recognition of 1D & 2D barcodes to support Java and web applications. It supports 29+ barcode symbologies like MSI, QR, OneCode, Australia Post, Aztec, Code128, Code11, EAN128, Codabar, Postnet, USPS and also supports image output in GIF, PNG, BMP & JPG formats. Other features include barcode size & color settings, rotation angle & caption. You can render barcodes to images, printers, HTTP servlet response & graphical objects too.