Hi, we are currently migrating from OC4J to Weblogic. There is an ANT script which builds our .ear file and it compiles and stores all the .jsps in a jar of their own.
Now when I tried to deploy the application on Weblogic, when accessing .jsps I always received 404, I realized it had something to do with the location of the .jsps, so I exported the .ear using Eclipse and not our ANT script, and the .jsp files weren't packaged into a jar of their own.
I did some research and found out that there is JSPServlet in Weblogic used to handle .jsps. So I mapped *.jsp in web.xml to this servlet, but it still didn't work.